INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all interactions will be done by phone or through ZOOM, Onen'tó:kon Healing Lodge will be closed to residential in-house clients until further notice. 9/12/2020 Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
Trauma focused holistic healing centre that is based on native cultures, practices and traditions.
* Six-week healing program.
* Individual meetings and healing circles.
* Anonymous meetings related to alcoholism and drug addiction.
* Psychosocial counselling.
* On-site housing.
* Referrals to detox and residential treatment centres.
* After-Care Counselling and relapse prevention.
* Meals prepared on site.
* The location allows contact with nature.
* Recreation and sports hall.
Native people over the age of 18 with drug and/or alcohol addictions and their significant others
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
Province of Québec
fill out the online form or call