* Public protection in the members' area of practice: hearing, language, voice, speech, communication and related disorders.
* Admission control to the pathologist and audiologist titles.
* support to the maintenance and development of the members' competencies.
* Quality and integrity monitoring of the professional practice.
* Online directory of speech therapists and audiologists in private practices: www.ooaq.qc.ca/ou-consulter/repertoire
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: access to the administrative offices will be forbidden to visitors. Please communicate by e-mail or telephone.
general public, speech therapists and audiologists
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h30
Province of Québec