Real estate brokerage authority seeking to protect and assist the public by ensuring the sound practices of brokers.
* Information on real estate transactions, responsibilities and obligations of the housing and mortgage brokers.
* Info OACIQ: information centre.
* Online verification of a broker's file.
* Public assistance: accompaniment in the formulation of a complaint, the denunciation of an deontological misconduct and the resolution of an issue happening within a transaction with a broker.
* Office of the Syndic: reception and treatment of transmitted files by the assistance service in case of misconduct.
* Compensation and liability insurance fund.
administration: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Info OACIQ: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 16h30, Wednesday 10h00 to 16h30, Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Province of Québec