Promotion and transmission of Indigenous culture.
* Creative workshops and art therapy.
* Language courses and language camps.
* Resource centre.
* Traditional accompaniment program: healing and cultural reconnection stays.
* Awareness and training activities in schools and workplaces.
* One to three day resourcing internships in Quebec and Europe.
* Thematic trips in Quebec.
* Various training activities.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
indigenous peoples, families, general population, schools, companies, institutions, traditional accompaniment program: indigenous groups and families experiencing physical, psychological or emotional violence
Province of Québec
Algonquin, Atikamekw, Cree, English, French