* Accompaniment, listening, information and referral.
* Homelessness, prostitution, street gangs, runaway, mental health and family relationships intervention.
* Distribution of condoms and needle exchange.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Emergency assistance.
* Emergency and crisis intervention.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the organization and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
* Awareness and education.
Details on the service offer
Tuesday to Friday 24 hours, weekend by appointment
Valleyfield, Beauharnois, Huntingdon, Ormstown