Organization dedicated to supporting people who are ill and at the end of their lives and their entourage.
* Accompaniment in palliative care.
* Home support at the end of life.
* Training in palliative care and support for caregivers.
* Support groups: people with cancer or in remission, caregivers, bereaved people.
* Respite care at home.
* Individual support: counselling, personalized stress reduction sessions.
* Massage therapy at home.
* Yoga sessions.
* Coffee meetings.
* Fundraising campaign La randonnée sous les étoiles.
Details on the service offer
people with cancer, people who are ill and at the end of life, bereaved people, caregivers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, end of life services: 24 hours / 7 days
MRC Les Laurentides, MRC Les Pays-d'en-Haut, La Macaza, L'Ascension, Nominingue, Rivière-Rouge
by phone or by email