Organization dedicated to supporting people who are ill and at the end of their lives and their entourage.
* Accompaniment in palliative care.
* Home support for the end of life.
* Training in palliative care and support for caregivers.
* Support groups: people with cancer or in remission, caregivers, bereaved people.
* Respite care at home.
* Individual support: counselling, personalized stress reduction sessions.
* Massage therapy at home.
* Yoga sessions.
* Coffee meetings.
* Fundraising campaign La randonnée sous les étoiles.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 16/03/2021
people with cancer, people who are ill and at the end of life, caregivers, bereaved people
MRC Les Laurentides, MRC Les Pays-d'en-Haut, La Macaza, L'Ascension, Nominingue, Rivière-Rouge
by phone, by email