Clinical follow-up of the patients by specialized nurses.
* Pain management.
* Nursing care.
* Volunteer support to the patients and their family members.
* Hygienic care of the patients.
* Family assistance and support services.
* Home respite for caregivers (day, evening or night).
* Transportation service for medical appointments.
* Medical supplies and equipment available.
* Professional psychological support at home.
* Bereavement services.
Details on the service offer
patients in preterminal or terminal phases, their relatives and caregivers
administration: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, home care services: 7 days 8h00 to 00h00
none, except for transportation
Creole, English, French, Italian, Spanish
referral from the CLSC or hospital
Inter-Institutional Service Request (SIE) and medical record summary