Support for caregivers, family members and acquaintances of a person living with a mental health disorder.
* Information, referral and conferences.
* Telephone or Zoom interventions.
* Individual or family meetings.
* Psycho-educational trainings.
* Outings for family activities: sugar shacks, apples.
* Sharing and support groups led by a psychosocial worker for caregivers.
Details on the service offer
caregivers, families and acquaintances of a person living with a mental health disorder
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, sharing and support groups: twice a month 19h00
annual membership: $5
Ahuntsic, Bordeaux-Cartierville, Montréal-Nord, Saint-Laurent
become a member: by phone or through the website
support group: 15 people