Grouping of men and women heads of single-parent and blended families.
* Welcome and information.
* Collective kitchens.
* Lounge members: Wi-Fi, coffee shops, cafes, relaxation area and games.
* Workshops on communication after divorce or separation.
* Computer access.
* Family outings.
* Mini library and toy library.
* Financial assistance once a year for a sports activity.
* Back to school help: financial assistance to low-income parents for the back-to-school period.
Details on the service offer
men and women heads of stepfamilies or single-parent families
Wednesday, Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 18h00, Saturday 9h00 to 12h00
membership: $5 for a single parent family, $10 for a blended family
MRC Les Laurentides
form to be completed and payment of the membership