parrainage civique de vaudreuil-soulanges
Support for people living with an intellectual disability or autism spectrum disorder.
* Civic support: accompaniment in activities of daily living for home support (grocery store, errands, etc.).
* Day activity centre and supervision service.
* Saturday respite.
* Adult ASD club: meetings, outings, board games, etc.
* Leisure, socialization and integration activities.
* Summer day camp.
* Information evenings for parents.
people 4 years and over living with a developmental disability or an autism spectrum disorder, with or without a physical disability, pairing, leisure, club, civic support: people 18 years and over, day centre and supervision: people 21 years and over, respite: parents of young 4 to 21 years old
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
$15 per year