Pairing of people living with intellectual disabilities with volunteers.
* Social skills development.
* Adapted collective kitchens.
* Advocacy of rights.
* Super rigolos: theatre workshops.
* Improvisation workshop.
* Arts, adapted dance and music workshops.
* Vivre heureux et en santé: nutritional workshops.
* Computer literacy.
* Brin de jasette: support and discussion group.
* Personnes filleules: social participation promotion.
* Saveurs du monde: discovery of cultures in Montréal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: In-person and virtual workshops are offered. In-person workshops: Super rigolos, Vivre heureux et en santé, Computer 101, Computer 102, Comité personnes filleules. 100% virtual workshops: Brin de jasette, Je bouge On bouge, Quizzes & games, Inspiration, Relaxation & meditation, Budget. 11/01/2022
people 18 years and over living with an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder, art workshops: general public
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, activities: evenings and weekends
$12 per year