* Food assistance and vouchers.
* Christmas baskets.
* Community sharing store.
* Collective kitchens and cooking workshops.
* Sewing workshop.
* Thrift store.
* Homework help.
* Budget planning assistance.
* Bonhomme à lunettes service point.
* On-site donations recovery: non-perishable food, clothing, house items, toys, books, etc.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: food assistance: make a request by phone at 450 468-9914, by email at email@example.com or on the website. The thrift store will no longer accept donations until further notice. 29/01/2021
people and families on a low income
administration: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h00