* 1 to 3-day emergency shelter.
* Short-term shelter of up to one month, including meals and individual meetings upon request.
* Permanent social housing units.
* Follow-up and community involvement activities.
* Integration program: paid arts and discussion workshops.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Shelter services MAINTAINED. 19/03/2020
women 18 to 30 years in need
24 hours / 7 days
integration program: call 514 875-8119 the exact day of the workshop at 10h00 to register
emergency and short-term shelter: 16 beds in double rooms, social housing: 14 units, integration program: 6 places