Reception, listening, referral and support.
* Clothing donations and loans of articles for babies, children and pregnant women.
* Parent-child awakening and stimulation workshops.
* Preschool developmental activities.
* Educational drop-in respite.
* Coffee meetings.
* Stimulation activities through play.
* Prenatal classes.
* Community kitchen.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Follow-up and intervention in person by appointment and phone with their clients. Access to the assistance counter: clients must explain their needs in clothing to a counsellor, the donations will be prepared and the family may pick it up by appointment. 31/07/2020
families with children 0 to 5 years experiencing difficult living conditions
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Arabic, English, French, Spanish