Reception, listening, referral and support.
* Clothing donations for families and loans of articles for babies, children and pregnant women.
* Parent-child awakening and stimulation workshops.
* Preschool developmental activities.
* Educational drop-in respite.
* Coffee meetings.
* Stimulation activities through play.
* Prenatal classes.
* Community kitchen.
* Artistic activities and to have access to culture.
* Distribution of school supplies.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 25/05/2022
families with children 0 to 12 years and experiencing difficult living conditions
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Arabic, English, French, Spanish