* Language workshops: English, Spanish.
* Creative workshops: pottery, sewing, theatre, painting and jewellery making.
* Physical workshops: fitness, tai chi.
* Computer workshops.
* Individual computer workshop for people 50 years and over.
* Legal advice. Material and food assistance
* Thrift shop: sale of clothing and household items.
* Cafeteria. Immigrants
* Newcomers: accompaniment to medical appointments and shopping, assistance with completing forms, interpretation in schools for children, family integration, thematic workshops for social integration. Community
* Socio-educational activities: indoor and outdoor petanque, pocket club, cribbage, scrabble, chess.
* Fab Lab: creative manufacturing with computer-assisted tools.
* Room rental.
* Community computer room.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: team is tele-working. Telephone service from 9h00 to 16h00. Members' support: intervention with immigrants, parents, children from the Halte, online training. 26-02-21
adults, families, services for newcomers: people who have been living in Québec for less than 5 years
8h00 to 21h00, café cible: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 14h00, breakfast: 8h00 to 10h30, lunch: 11h30 to 14h00
membership: $5, activities: variable