* Fight against school dropout.
* Plan C individual follow-up program: support, socialization and action-oriented assistance for young dropouts in a perspective of going back to school or work integration.
* Plan C academic program: social and community integration alternative resource through leisure activities and psychosocial workshops.
* Option project: school retention program for youth at risk of dropping out.
* Psychosocial support.
* Support for parents of children using the organization's services.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The activities are suspended. The team remains available by email. 25/03/2020
Option project: youth from Père-Marquette, Lucien-Pagé, Louis-Riel, Chomedey-De Maisonneuve, Sophie-Barat and Marie-Anne high schools, Plan C individual follow-up and school program: youth 15 to 24 years old who have dropped out and are in reflexion
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Option project: Rosemont-La Petite Patrie, Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension, Le Plateau Mont-Royal, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Plan C: Montréal Island
Option project: call the counsellors in partner schools, Plan C: by phone