* Fight against school dropout.
* Plan C individual accompaniment component: support, socialization and action-oriented assistance for young dropouts in a perspective of going back to school or work integration.
* Plan C academic component: social and community integration alternative resource through leisure activities and psychosocial workshops.
* Option project: school retention program for youth at risk of dropping out.
* Psychosocial support.
* Support for parents of children using the organization's services.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 05/07/2021
Option project: youth from Père-Marquette, Lucien-Pagé, Louis-Riel, Chomedey-De Maisonneuve, Sophie-Barat, Marie-Anne, Édouard-Montpetit, Marguerite-De Lajemmerais, Louise-Trichet and Georges-Vanier high schools, Plan C programs: youth 15 to 24 years old who have dropped out and are in reflexion
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Option project: Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Le Plateau Mont-Royal, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension, Plan C: Montréal Island
Option project: call the partner school, Plan C: by phone