* Part-time French course.
* 6-month full-time paid socio-professional training in industrial sewing, catering and administration area.
* Work-study-family conciliation program.
* Social and professional integration program for immigrant women.
* Internship and first work experience in Québec program.
* Long-term personalized follow-up.
* Job search and work placement service.
* Le Royaume des Petites-Mains early childhood centre: priority places available.
Details on the service offer
training: immigrant and asylum seeker women, unemployed, single parents, welfare or unemployment recipients, integration program: immigrant women with an accepted status, French courses: immigrant and asylum seeker men and women
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00
training, French courses and integration program: free, allocations sometimes available
by phone, on site
700 to 750 participants per year