* Academic success and popular education youth programs.
* Childhood program.
* Leadership program for youth from the black community.
* Seniors program.
* Day camp.
* Community meals.
* Community kitchen.
* Occasional buying groups.
* Food bank.
* Christmas baskets for members.
* Neighbourhood committee.
* Community radio.
* Furniture and household items donation pairing for newcomers.
multiethnic communities, people on a low income, seniors, families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 19h00
membership: $5 to $7
Hodge-Place-Benoît neighborhood and surroundings
Cambodian, English, French, Kinyarwanda, Laotian, Lingala, Vietnamese, Wolof