* Accès Montréal card.
* Consultation of public notices.
* Administration of oath.
* Property assessment.
* Information and payment of municipal taxes.
* Ticket information and payment.
* Cat and dog licenses.
* Municipal service intervention requests.
* Low-cost housing application.
* Parking licenses.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Info-collectes: servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/infocollectes
* Recovery of dead animals on public and private properties.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The borough announces the lifting of certain containment measures and the gradual resumption of services to citizens. Accès Montréal offices, including permit counters, are reopened to the public since July 13th. It should be noted that some permit counters are still open by appointment only. Online services should be used as a priority to limit travel. 16/07/2020
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, 2nd Thursday of each month 9h00 to 19h00