School-based intervention and street work.
* Active listening, welcoming, support, referral, mediation and accompaniment.
* Permanent site: needle exchange and recovery, distribution of condoms, inhalation and injection equipment.
* STI prevention.
* Toll free helplines to reach a community counselor.
* Social mediation between homeless people and residents or shop owners to prevent police intervention.
* Assistance finding housing and follow-up for people referred by community workers.
* Drug addiction prevention and sexual education workshops in high schools.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open with modified hours: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00Ouver. 27/03/2020
homeless people, youth and adults injecting or inhaling drugs
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, fixed site: Monday to Friday 17h00 to 19h00, street work: 7 days 10h00 to 21h00
Le Plateau Mont-Royal