INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services modified: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00, distribution of drug-use and safe sex material, snacks, clothing, disposable gloves and alcohol pads to clean hands, etc. No street work, visits or accompaniment until further notice. 27/03/2020
School-based intervention and street work.
* Active listening, welcoming, support, referral, mediation and accompaniment.
* Permanent site: needle exchange and recovery, distribution of condoms, inhalation and injection equipment.
* STI prevention.
* Toll free helplines to reach a community counselor.
* Social mediation between homeless people and residents or shop owners to prevent police intervention.
* Assistance finding housing and follow-up for people referred by community workers.
* Drug addiction prevention and sexual education workshops in high schools.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
homeless people, youth and adults injecting or inhaling drugs
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, fixed site: Monday to Friday 17h00 to 19h00, street work: 7 days 10h00 to 21h00
Le Plateau Mont-Royal