School-based intervention and street work.
* Active listening, welcoming, support, referral, mediation and accompaniment.
* Permanent site: needle exchange and recovery, distribution of condoms, inhalation and injection equipment.
* STI prevention.
* Toll free helplines to reach a community counsellor. * Social mediation between homeless people and residents or shop owners to prevent police intervention.
* Assistance finding housing and follow-up for people referred by community workers.
* Drug addiction prevention and sexual education workshops in high schools.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 10/01/2022
homeless people, youth and adults injecting or inhaling drugs
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, permanent site: Monday to Friday 17h00 to 19h00, street work: 7 days 10h00 to 21h00