School-based intervention and street work.
* Active listening, welcoming, support, referral, mediation and accompaniment.
* Permanent site: needle exchange and recovery, distribution of condoms, inhalation and injection equipment.
* STI prevention.
* Toll free helplines to reach a community counsellor.
* Social mediation between homeless people and residents or shop owners to prevent police intervention.
* Assistance finding housing and follow-up for people referred by community workers.
* Drug addiction prevention and sexual education workshops in high schools.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the organization and whose identity can be confirmed by the organization.
Details on the service offer
homeless people, youth and adults injecting or inhaling drugs
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, permanent site: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00, street work: 7 days 10h00 to 21h00