Social integration for young adults living with an autism spectrum disorder or an intellectual disability.
* Socioprofessional integration program.
* Workstations: carpentry, sewing, bicycle shop, clothing recovery, etc.
* Helping Brigade: exterior maintenance of homes for people 65 years old and over.
* Therapeutic leisure activities.
* On-site recovery of sewing material, wood and carpentry tools, mecanic tools, bicycle parts and used bicycles.
young adults 15 years and older living with an autism spectrum disorder or an intellectual disability
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00