INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Covid-19: Consultation with a doctor, a nurse or any other counsellor NOW BY PHONE. The medical service without appointment is maintained (by phone 514 937-9251 ext. 7302 from 8h00 Monday to Friday.) The nurse service without appointment remains available by phone from Monday to Friday 12h00 to 19h30. (12h00 to 16h00, call at 514-937-9251 ext. 7213, and from 16h00 to 19h30 ext. 7302.). The consultations with the nurses from the youth team and youth clinic without appointment (6 to 24 years old) are now done BY PHONE FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8h00 TO 16h00 until further notice (call at 514-937-9251 ext. 6243). Listening and advice line for parents and youth from Pointe-Saint-Charles: call at 514-937-9251 ext. 6339, Monday to Friday 10h00 to 12h00 (you can leave a message at all time). 07/05/2020
* Walk-in or with appointment consultations with a doctor, nurse or social worker.
* Family doctor follow-up.
* Sexual health: contraception, emergency contraception, gynecological exam, PAP test, screening for blood-borne and sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy test.
* Mental health care: assessment, multidisciplinary medium and long-term follow-up.
* Needle exchange and support for people with addictions.
* Support for people with intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders and their families.
* Support for parents, children and families experiencing mental health problems and for families of children with disabilities.
* Support for pregnant women: prenatal classes, pregnancy follow-up, nutritional meetings, assistance for pregnant women who haven't finished high school or who are living in impoverished circumstances (SIPPE program), food aid (OLO program), breastfeeding meetings.
* Midwifery services.
* Follow-up with a doctor, a nurse or another specialist for children 0 to 5 years old.
* In-home support for people with reduced mobility and their caregivers: in-home medical and nursing care, respite for family caregivers, transportation, fall prevention exercises for seniors (PIED program).
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00