* Street work: listening, support, information and awareness.
* Youth clinic in partnership with the CSSS.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* J'ai faim à tous les jours: meals offered to underprivileged children.
* POSART: creative workshops in oral and visual arts.
* Job opportunities in animation and communications.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Youth clinic open and street workers available. Some activities are offered virtually and others in-person. Visit their website or Facebook page for more information. 12/02/2021
youth in difficulty 35 years and under, clinic: youth 12 to 24 years old, meals: underprivileged children from elementary and secondary schools of Chambly and Carignan, jobs: youth between 16 and 35 years old eligible with Emploi-Québec
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, youth clinic: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00 by appointment
Chambly, Carignan, MRC Le Haut-Richelieu, MRC Rouville