Reduction of all forms of crime and violence.
* Workshops and information on safety at home and in public places.
* Targeted information and advice on youth and seniors' safety.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Tandem-Montréal program: improvement of the sense of security in streets, alleys, parks, businesses and homes.
* BUMP Project: Burgundy Urban Mediation Project.
* Participation in various roundtables.
* Mediation on cohabitation with homelessness.
* Building ambassador program for low-income housing (HLM).
* Community hairdressing workshop.
* Personalized support project for vulnerable and fragile youth.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
Côte-Saint-Paul, Griffintown, Litte Burgundy, Pointe-Saint-Charles, Saint-Henri and Ville-Émard, ITMAV: Saint-Henri and Petite-Bourgogne