Alternative resource in mental health.
* Alternative treatment.
* Support and guidance for college and university studies.
* Employment assistance.
* Medication self-management and anxiety management.
* Personalized follow-up and activities aiming recovery.
* Mieux vivre avec les voix: support group for people who hear voices.
* Espace Jeunes: activities organized online and a place to discuss about emotions and experiences with other young people.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Programming of various activities in person, virtual or even in hybrid is offered specifically to members of Prize II. Online programming is also available to members of the community. 05/05/2022
adults and young adults 16 to 35 years old living or who have lived difficulties related to mental health
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
by phone, through Facebook or the website