* 3 to 6 months intensive outpatient therapy followed by social reintegration.
* Prevention and education.
* Crisis intervention.
* Psychosocial assessment and follow-up.
* Individual, group or family therapy.
* Case management.
* Workshops: relapse prevention, anger management, self-esteem, etc.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All services are still offered 6 days a week (on site, in the environment, by phone and text messages) as usual but to less patients because of the limited staff. 02/11/2021
people with drug, alcohol and gambling problems
counseling fees according to income
Province of Québec
English, French, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL)
by phone or e-mail