* Reception, information, guidance and referral.
* Safety phone calls and friendly calls.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Foot care clinic.
* Thematic conferences.
* Community and social development.
* Physical, psychological, intellectual, spiritual and relational health promotion activities.
* Summer and holiday outings.
* Je m'engage dans ma communauté: volunteer work with vulnerable seniors.
* Individual intervention and home environment group animation.
* Low-cost meals five times a week at lunchtime.
* Tax clinic for people already benefiting from another service offered by the organization.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. The organization offers workshops on Zoom. The programming of services is adapted to the current situation and available on their website. They are available by phone during regular hours for appointments or information. 09/04/2021
seniors 50 years and over
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
membership: $15 per year
English, French, Spanish