INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Safety phone calls: Plateau Mont-Royal and neighboring boroughs only. Free activities via Zoom this summer. They are available by phone, email and social media. 08/7/2020
* Reception, information, guidance and referral.
* Safety phone calls.
* Foot care clinic.
* Community outreach work for vulnerable seniors.
* Thematic conferences.
* Community and social development.
* Physical, psychological, intellectual, spiritual and relational health promotion activities.
* Summer and holiday outings.
* Je m'engage dans ma communauté: volunteer work with vulnerable seniors.
* Individual intervention and home environment group animation.
* Low-cost meals five times a week at lunchtime.
* Tax clinic for people already benefiting from another service offered by the organization.
seniors 50 years and over
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
membership: $15 per year
English, French, Spanish