Consortium of organizations addressing homelessness composed of Maison du Père, Welcome Hall Mission, Old Brewery Mission and Accueil Bonneau.
* Services of a housing agent: accompaniment in the search for subsidized private housing and in the stages of moving in.
* Services of a personal case manager: weekly accompaniment to ensure adaptation and maintenance in housing.
* Rent payment service by trust.
* At-home psychosocial follow-up (at least once a week).
* Accompaniment in the learning of daily activities: cooking, grocery shopping, housekeeping, shopping, etc.
* Referral to specialized services: doctor, Emploi-Québec, food bank, recreation centre, etc.
youth and adults experiencing chronic or episodic homelessness