* Crisis intervention.
* Warm meals.
* Safe Start Program: holistic support to Indigenous people who just arrived in the city.
* Emergency shelters: separate floors for men and women.
* Transitional housing with help for obtaining social assistance.
* Managed Alcohol Program: house for men.
* Assistance with social reintegration procedures.
* Legal and medical support with external partners.
* Group activities.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
indigenous, First Nations, Metis and Inuit adult men and women in situation of homelessness or precarity
administration: Monday to Friday, 9h00 to 17h00, shelter: 7 days, 17h00 to 8h30