* Help with settlement and integration.
* Free French courses.
* Employment assistance.
* Assistance with relocating to rural areas.
* School support upon referral.
* Family assistance.
* Urban agriculture (community garden).
* Cooking workshops.
* Nutrition workshops.
* Monthly public conferences on immigration themes.
* Free information sessions on the functioning of the host society.
* Citizenship workshops: information and exam preparation.
* Tax clinic.
* Maria-Goretti Residence: housing for women.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
variable, Maria-Goretti residence: between 60$ and 70$ per night, 445$ and 495$ per month when staying 3 months or more for women between 18 and 45 years old, 510$ and 560$ per month when staying 2 months or more for women 45 years old and more
Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Creole, English, French, German, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese
by phone or email
Maria-Goretti Residence: 220 rooms