* Support group.
* Individual meetings.
* Creative and personal development workshops.
* Café respite, luncheons and community meals.
* Light therapy.
* Documentation centre.
* Users committee and social club.
* Sports and recreational activities: fun games, board games and others.
* Summer activities: outings and trips.
* Pass-Action program.
Details on the service offer
people 18 years and over living with or having lived with a mental health problem, Pass-Action program: people ready to reintegrate the job market
Monday and Wednesday 9h00 to 16h00, Tuesday 12h00 to 16h00, Thursday 9h00 to 16h00 and 18h00 to 21h00, Friday 9h00 to 15h00, Saturday and Sunday 9h00 to 14h00
annual membership: $10
Pass-Action program: 8 people