Accompaniment to find a private residence responding to the level of autonomy.
* Personal visit at home, at the hospital or in a rehabilitation centre to evaluate the needs.
* Consultation with professionals and immediate family.
* Research and recommendation of certified residences.
* Accompaniment and referral to residences with short-term stays for convalescence.
* Accompaniment for visits to selected residences.
* Continuous support until admission to the residence.
* Follow-up after the procedures are completed.
* Information on government financial assistance programs.
Details on the service offer
seniors and their family
Monday to Sunday 8h00 to 17h00
Montréal Island, Capitale-Nationale region, North Shore
by phone or online