* Online tutoring program for elementary and high school students throughout the school year.
* Online academic support in continuing education, college math or calculus.
* STEAM program: educating students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
* High School Preparation Program: workshops on subjects such as leadership, dealing with peer pressure, inclusion and demystifying cultural diversity, etc. QBBE Summer Institute
* Summer school and day camp for elementary school children: early intervention in literacy and numeracy, sports, cultural, STEAM programs.
* Secondary remedial summer school program and courses for graduation credits. Family
* Family support, parenting skills and health education workshops.
* Advocacy: family intervention in collaboration with social services for at-risk children, promotion of parents' advocacy and involvement in community schools. Financial literacy programs
* Personal financial management, budgeting and investing.
children, teenagers, young adults and familes from multicultural and intercultural communities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
online or by phone