Support for people living with breast cancer.
* Phone listening, referrals and information.
* Psychosocial support.
* Virtual services: telemedicine, forum, Facebook group, educational videos.
* Financial support for people living with the illness.
* Yoga workshops.
* Program for people with metastatic breast cancer.
* Conferences for women with the illness, survivors and their relatives.
* Educational conferences and distribution of material in health centres.
* Educational website on breast health: www. breastsobservation.org
* Funding of scientific and research projects.
support: people with breast cancer, their families, caregivers, education and awareness: general public
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Province of Québec