Support for people affected by cancer.
* Information: Info-Cancer hotline, Info-Cancer Library.
* Telephone peer matching.
* Support activities and groups.
* Art therapy.
* Physical wellness: massage therapy, kinesiology and yoga classes.
* Loan of wigs.
* Support services and activities: acupuncture, painting workshops, coffee get-togethers, walking clubs, conferences.
* Housing centres.
* Programme à Félix: support for 15-39 year olds affected by cancer and their relatives.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 22/7/2021
people with cancer and their relatives
7 days, 9h00 to 17h00, Info-cancer line: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
massage therapy: $25 per hour, housing centre: $30 for double occupancy, $45 for single occupancy, $35 for a companion, art therapy and kinesiology: free
Province of Québec
190 beds in total