INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The following services are suspended: Influenza and pneumococcus vaccination service, Enfin libre! Du tabac, Lung education and rehabilitation center Inspir'er and one English support group in Montréal for respiratory diseases (COPD, asthma, sleep apnea, fibrosis, sarcoidosis, pulmonary cancer) for patients and caregivers is closed.
Prevention of respiratory diseases.
* Scientific research and education.
* Influenza and pneumococcus vaccination service.
* Helpline about pulmonary health.
* One English support group in Montréal for respiratory diseases (COPD, asthma, sleep apnea, fibrosis, sarcoidosis, pulmonary cancer) for patients and caregivers.
* Lung education and rehabilitation center Inspir'er: 8-week program including personalized physical exercises, support groups and information on disease management.
* Enfin libre! Du tabac: 7-week program to quit smoking including support groups and information.
* Annual day on COPD.
* Annual educationnal day in sleep apnea.
people and close ones of people living with chronic respiratory failure (CKD) including asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonia, tuberculosis, lung cancer, sleep apnea and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Enfin libre! Du tabac program: open to everyone
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h00 to 12h00
annual membership: $10, Enfin libre! Du tabac program: free, mutual aid group: annual membership, lung rehabilitation program: free, maintenance program (after the rehabilitation program): a la carte cost
Province of Québec, mutual aid groups: in several regions of Québec, including Montréal, Laval, Repentigny, Brossard, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières, Drummondville, Granby, Cowansville, Gatineau, Saint-Hyacinthe, Victoriaville, Lévis, Québec City and Rimouski
Enfin libre! Du tabac program, mutual aid group, vaccination and support: by phone, rehabilitation program: request by fax
prescription required for the pulmonary rehabilitation program