INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: They are telecommuting until further notice.
Representation and advocacy of native women's interests.
* Promotion of non-violence, employment-training, justice, equality of rights and health.
* Support of involvement in the community.
* Legal and political analysis and advice.
* Workshops to prevent family violence and sexual assaults.
* Workshops to promote non-violence among youth, prevention of bullying.
* Workshops and gatherings for elders and youth.
native women living on and off reserve, their families and communities
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00
Province of Québec
Cree, English, French, Innu
go on website to become a member