Representation and advocacy of native women's interests.
* Promotion of non-violence, justice, equality of rights and health.
* Workshops to prevent family violence and sexual assaults.
* Discussion workshops and gatherings for 2ELGBTQQIA+ and youth.
* Support of involvement in the community.
* Legal and political analysis and advice.
Details on the service offer
native women living on and off reserve, including native people who identify as women
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
Province of Québec
Cree, English, French, Innu