* Food bank.
* Cultural and socioprofessional integration for people from ethnocultural minorities.
* Information and settling assistance for newcomers.
* Thrift store: furniture, clothing, household items, appliances, toys, sporting items, musical instruments, mattresses, etc.
* On-site and home pick-up of used items.
* Christmas party and basket distribution.
Details on the service offer
people of all origins in precarious situations, housing search assistance and settling assistance: newcomers, immigrants or refugees
office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food distribution: Friday 15h00 to 18h00, moving service: everyday during the intensive period, Saturday and Sunday during the rest of the year
moving service: variable
moving service: make a reservation at least two weeks prior by email
proof of address