Street and outreach work.
* Welcoming, listening, support, referral, information, guidance and individual follow-up.
* L'Accès-Soir mobile unit: frontline intervention and distribution of injection and inhalation material.
* Condom distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Awareness and prevention of STD's in schools and communities.
* Projet M.A.R.C: professional integration for 16 to 30 years old.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 7/4/2022
people in difficulty 14 years and over
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Accès-Soir, psychosocial intervention: 10h00 to 19h00
Ahuntsic, Bordeaux-Cartierville, Saint-Laurent, Montréal-Nord, Parc-Extension
by phone at the day center, 514 424-6110