Street and outreach work.
* Welcoming, listening, support, referral, information, guidance and individual follow-up.
* L'Accès-Soir mobile unit: frontline intervention and distribution of injection and inhalation material.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Condom distribution.
* Awareness and prevention of STD's in schools and communities.
* Projet M.A.R.C: professional integration for 16 to 30 years old.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 23/08/2021
people in difficulty 13 years and over
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Accès-Soir, psychosocial intervention: 17h00 to 23h00
Ahuntsic, Bordeaux-Cartierville, Saint-Laurent, Montréal-Nord, Pierrefonds, Parc-Extension