Administration of public health and prescription drug insurance plans and other programs entrusted to it. General services
* Customer services by phone for information, registration, renewal and other requests.
* Individual's eligibility management.
* Remuneration of health professionals and personal information protection. Accommodation and domestic help
* Financial Assistance Program for Domestic Help Services. Appliance, devices and specialized garments
* Devices that compensate for a physical deficiency program: purchase, adjustment, replacement, repair and, in certain cases, adaptation of prosthetics, orthotics, ambulation aid, wheelchairs or posture assists.
* Ostomy Appliances Program: financial support for the purchase or replacement of ostomy bags and other ostomy-related products.
* External Breastforms Program: reimbursement for the purchase or replacement cost of external breastforms.
* Program Regarding Bandages and Compression Garments Used to Treat Lymphedema. Hearing and vision
* Hearing aid program: purchase of hearing aids or assistive listening devices.
* Visual aid program: purchase or loan of daily living aids and financial support for a guide dog.
* See Better to Succeed: financial assistance program offering a reimbursement of $250 following the purchase of eyeglasses or contact lenses for any child under the age of 18.
* Payment program for optometric services for seniors. Prescription drugs and medical services
* Free access to prescription drugs: self-tests for COVID-19, medicines for the treatment of sexually transmitted and blood-borne diseases, naloxone, abortion pill, pharmaceutical treatments for COVID-19 and medicines for chemoprophylaxis and treatment of tuberculosis.
* Temporary reimbursement measures for in vitro fertilization. Forms
* Online form to register on the Registre des consentements au don d'organes et de tissus: www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/Pages/consent-organ-donation
* Advance medical directives online form: www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/Pages/advance-medical-directives-download-the-form
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 05/07/2022
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Wednesday 10h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec