Administration of public health and prescription drug insurance plans and other programs entrusted to it.
* Customer services by phone for information, registration, renewal and other requests.
* Individual's eligibility management.
* Remuneration of health professionals and personal information protection.
* Financial Assistance Program for Domestic Help Services.
* Devices that compensate for a physical deficiency program: purchase, adjustment, replacement, repair and, in certain cases, adaptation of prosthetics, orthotics, ambulation aid, wheelchairs or posture assists.
* Hearing aid program: purchase of hearing aids or assistive listening devices.
* Visual aid program: purchase or loan of daily living aids and financial support for a guide dog.
* See Better to Succeed: financial assistance program offering a reimbursement of $250 following the purchase of eyeglasses or contact lenses for any child under the age of 18.
* Payment program for optometric services for seniors.
* Online form to register on the Registre des consentements au don d'organes et de tissus: www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/Pages/consent-organ-donation.aspx
* Advance medical directives online form: www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/Pages/advance-medical-directives-download-the-form.aspx
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Wednesday 10h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec