Housing for women victims of domestic violence.
* Assistance with procedures.
* Support to mothers and children.
* Telephone listening.
* Individual and group follow-up.
* Information and referral.
* External individual follow-up.
* External support group.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Shelters for women victims of domestic violence remain open and accessible. Telephone support. 04/06/2020
women living or having experienced domestic violence, with or without children, children exposed to domestic violence
housing and phone line: 24/7, external follow-up and support groups: day and evening
18 rooms, support groups: 15 participants