* Promotion of the interests and advocacy.
* Guiding and reading services for members.
* Community centre.
* Publiphone: information access system.
* Recruitment and training of volunteers for accompaniment.
* Emergency assistance: accompaniment for errands, medical appointments not related to Covid-19, recreational outings or assistance with documentation.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Before coming to the organization, call to make an appointment with Céline Lemaire at 514 277-4401 ext. 111. The volunteer assistance service has resumed, so it is possible to send requests for accompaniment for errands, medical appointments not related to the Covid-19, recreational outings or for help with documentation. Also, any blind or visually impaired person referred by a visually impaired organization can make a request to the emergency assistance service. 1/12/2021
people living with a visual impairment
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
regular member: $10 per year
fill out the registration form, emergency assistance: referral by an organization in the field of visual impairment by e-mail including the contact information of the beneficiary and the applicant