* Development of awareness strategies for the population, social and judicial actors and governmental instances to better understand, detect and act in terms of domestic violence.
* Contribution in the development of laws and politics linked to the protection of women and children victims of domestic violence.
* Reflection, continuing education and liaison place for members.
* Representation of assistance and housing homes before public and government bodies.
* Training sessions and publications.
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
Province of Québec