* Development of awareness strategies for the population, social and judicial actors and governmental instances to better understand, detect and act in terms of domestic violence.
* Contribution to the development of laws and policies linked to the protection of women and children victims of domestic violence.
* Place of reflection, continuing education and connection for members.
* Representation of support centres and shelters before public and government bodies.
* Training sessions and publications.
general population, stakeholders, government, members: assistance and accomodation houses
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
Province of Québec