INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Activities resumed on June 1st. The housing data bank service will reopen five days a week for personal interaction, but only by appointments until further notice. You may contact them by phone (514-341-1057 ext. 200) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. The information and training sessions remain on hold. The property management services remain active. Clients are requested to book appointments before having access to the offices. The technical resources group (GRT) remain also active working both from the offices and from home depending on the activities. 15/06/2020
Housing information, guidance and referral.
* Apartment list: www.icilogis.ca
* Housing research assistance.
* Help and support to victims of discrimination.
* Training on lease agreement and housing in several languages.
* Temporary lodging rooms.
* Co-operative and housing NPOs project development.
* Building management.
* Consulting services related to housing intervention.
* Information sessions for asylum seekers.
* Beiti, mon logement à Montréal: housing support for newly arrived Syrians.
tenants, immigrants, landlords
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
temporary lodging rooms: variable monthly fees
Arabic, Creole, English, Farsi, French, FrenchCreole, Italian, Kinkongo, Laotian, Lingala, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
in person or by phone