INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: housing list, in-person and group training are all not offered until March 30th. Telephone assistance is still offered. 16/03/2020 SG
Housing information, guidance and referral.
* Apartment list: www.icilogis.ca
* Housing research assistance.
* Help and support to victims of discrimination.
* Training on lease agreement and housing in several languages.
* Temporary lodging rooms.
* Co-operative and housing NPOs project development.
* Building management.
* Consulting services related to housing intervention.
* Information sessions for asylum seekers.
* Beiti, mon logement à Montréal: housing support for newly arrived Syrians.
tenants, immigrants, landlords
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
temporary lodging rooms: variable monthly fees
Arabic, Creole, English, Farsi, French, FrenchCreole, Italian, Kinkongo, Laotian, Lingala, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish