Housing information, guidance and referral.
* Housing research assistance.
* Help and support to victims of discrimination.
* Training on lease agreement and housing in several languages.
* Temporary lodging rooms.
* Co-operative and housing NPOs project development.
* Building management.
* Consulting services related to housing intervention.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: For the housing data bank service, make an appointment by phone (514 341-1057 ext. 200) or by email: email@example.com to make an appointment. The property management services remain active. Clients are requested to book appointments before having access to the offices. The technical resources group (GRT) remain also active working both from the offices and from home depending on the activities. 22/11/2021
tenants, immigrants, landlords
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
Arabic, Creole, English, Farsi, French, FrenchCreole, Italian, Kinkongo, Laotian, Lingala, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
in person, by phone, by email