* Community meals: breakfast and lunches.
* Food distribution.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Distribution of soup and sandwiches to vulnerable people. Material assistance
* Carrefour des Aubaines: sale of used clothing and household items.
* Point of service for Bonhomme à lunettes. Community
* Welcoming, information and referrals to resources and services.
* Individualized follow-up and accompaniment.
* Active listening.
* Crisis management.
* Day centre.
* Spa de la rue: foot massages.
* Relais santé beauté: on-site hairdressing and at-home hairdressing by request in nursing homes, makeup for special occasions, eyebrow hair removal, etc. Education
* Écono Bouffe: educational workshops on healthy and affordable eating with meal preparation.
* Articule: painting workshops.
* Popular education workshops.
* Special events.
* Tax clinic. Immigration
* Welcoming, information and referrals.
* Integration and intercultural bridge-building.
* Thematic meals. Employment
* Subsidized internships and jobs.
* Community and compensatory work.
people on a low income
food bags distribution: Tuesday and Friday 9h30 to 11h30, Écono Bouffe: Wednesday and Thursday 13h00 to 16h00, breakfast: Tuesday and Friday 9h30 to 11h00, lunch: Monday to Friday 12h00 to 13h00, day centre: Monday to Friday 9h30 to 15h30, Carrefour des Aubaines: Monday 13h00 to 19h00, Tuesday 9h30 to 19h00, Wednesday 9h30 to 20h30, Thursday 12h00 to 19h00, Friday 9h30 to 18h00, Saturday 10h00 to 16h00
membership card: $4 per year, meals: $2 for members, $4 for non-members
Arabic, English, French, Spanish