* Community meals: breakfast and lunches.
* Food distribution.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Distribution of soup and sandwiches to vulnerable people. Material assistance
* Carrefour des Aubaines: sale of used clothing and household items.
* Point of service for Bonhomme à lunettes. Community
* Welcoming, information and referrals to resources and services.
* Individualized follow-up and accompaniment.
* Active listening.
* Crisis management.
* Day centre.
* Spa de la rue: foot massages.
* Relais santé beauté: on-site hairdressing and at-home hairdressing by request in nursing homes, makeup for special occasions, eyebrow hair removal, etc. Education
* Écono Bouffe: educational workshops on healthy and affordable eating with meal preparation.
* Articule: painting workshops.
* Popular education workshops.
* Special events. Immigration
* Welcoming, information and referral.
* Integration and intercultural bridge-building.
* Thematic meals. Employment
* Subsidized internships and jobs.
* Professional reintegration program.
* Community and compensatory work. Christmas activities
* Christmas baskets for members.
* Gifts for children.
* Online animation with draws and attendance prizes.
Details on the service offer
** REGISTRATION CLOSED ** Christmas baskets 2023: for members only, it is possible to become a member in person. Registration in person between October 30 and November 20, 2023, Monday to Friday from 8h30 to 11h30 and 13h00 and 15h00 EXCEPT ON WEDNESDAYS. No delivery from Le Relais, Moisson Laval will contact those registered (as before the pandemic). Other Christmas services and activities, for members only: Gift distribution for children. Registration required. Activities for children on the evening of December 15, with Santa Claus. Christmas magic week from December 11 to 15. Food distribution and community dinners with carols and surprises on December 12 and 15 from 8h00 to 12h30. 08/11/2023
people on a low income
food bags distribution: Tuesday and Friday 9h30 to 11h30, Écono Bouffe: Wednesday and Thursday 13h00 to 16h00, breakfast: Tuesday and Friday 9h30 to 11h00, lunch: Monday to Friday 12h00 to 13h00, day centre: Monday to Friday 9h30 to 15h30, Carrefour des Aubaines: Monday 13h00 to 19h00, Tuesday 9h30 to 19h00, Wednesday 9h30 to 20h30, Thursday 12h00 to 19h00, Friday 9h30 to 18h00, Saturday 10h00 to 16h00
membership card: $5 per year, meals: $3 for members, $5 for non-members
Arabic, English, French, Romanian, Spanish
make a request on the website
tax report, proof of address (lease or internet/phone bills), identification (driver's license, health insurance or proof of permanent residence)