* Community meals: breakfast and lunches.
* Food distribution.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Distribution of soup and sandwiches to vulnerable people. Material assistance
* Carrefour des Aubaines: sale of used clothing and household items.
* Point of service for Bonhomme à lunettes. Community
* Welcoming, information and referrals to resources and services.
* Individualized follow-up and accompaniment.
* Active listening.
* Crisis management.
* Day centre.
* Spa de la rue: foot massages.
* Relais santé beauté: on-site hairdressing and at-home hairdressing by request in nursing homes, makeup for special occasions, eyebrow hair removal, etc. Education
* Écono Bouffe: educational workshops on healthy and affordable eating with meal preparation.
* Articule: painting workshops.
* Popular education workshops.
* Special events.
* Tax clinic. Immigration
* Welcoming, information and referrals.
* Integration and intercultural bridge-building.
* Thematic meals. Employment
* Subsidized internships and jobs.
* Community and compensatory work. Christmas activities
* Christmas baskets for members.
* Gifts for children.
* Online animation with draws and attendance prizes.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The Relais remains open but only food distribution and telephone intervention services are offered. Impossible to enter inside the Relais, the services offered are outside. Food distributions on Tuesday and Friday are maintained but the box will be prepared in advance. Distribution between 8h30 and 11h30 on Tuesday for adults and families with children over 18 years old (green card) and on Friday for families with children under 18 years old (blue card). Please call the reception for more information on the services offered. 21/4/2021
people on a low income, food assistance delivery: people tested positive for COVID-19 and confined at home, people with reduced mobility
food bags distribution: Tuesday and Friday 9h30 to 11h30, Écono Bouffe: Wednesday and Thursday 13h00 to 16h00, breakfast: Tuesday and Friday 9h30 to 11h00, lunch: Monday to Friday 12h00 to 13h00, day centre: Monday to Friday 9h30 to 15h30, Carrefour des Aubaines: Monday 13h00 to 19h00, Tuesday 9h30 to 19h00, Wednesday 9h30 to 20h30, Thursday 12h00 to 19h00, Friday 9h30 to 18h00, Saturday 10h00 to 16h00
membership card: $5 per year, meals: $2 for members, $4 for non-members
Arabic, English, French, Romanian, Spanish
online at relais-communautaire.org/page/demande-dadhesion
tax report, proof of residence (lease or internet/phone bills), identification (driver's license, health insurance or proof of permanent residence)