Support for relatives of people awaiting detention, in detention or released from detention.
* Listening, referral, individual meetings.
* Accompaniment to the courthouse.
* Discussion groups.
* Support groups for families with young children.
* Recreational activities and community celebrations in prison.
* Transportation to detention facilities for community celebrations, special occasions and visits to inmates.
* Meditation workshops.
* Writing workshops.
* Information sessions, conferences.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Face-to-face group activities are suspended until further notice. Information can be obtained by email or phone. Sharing groups and writing workshops are offered via the Zoom platform. 08/12/2021
families with a relative awaiting detention, in detention or released following imprisonment
Province of Québec