Support for relatives of people awaiting detention, in detention or released from detention.
* Listening, referral, individual meetings.
* Accompaniment to the courthouse.
* Discussion groups.
* Support groups for families with young children.
* Recreational activities and community celebrations in prison.
* Transportation to detention facilities for community celebrations, special occasions and visits to inmates.
* Writing workshops.
* Information sessions, conferences.
Details on the service offer
families with a relative awaiting detention, in detention or released following imprisonment
Province of Québec
fill out the online user membership form or contact the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
application form available via the following link: forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=HQxaJY7g20uF6vGWU9EC6BkPHnc_hVBOlk6kDPMmNPVUQlo5MVNNNUw0RDk3TVoyUFZPOUVNVzZYUC4u