* Individual support.
* Prenatal and postnatal meetings.
* Prenatal and postnatal yoga.
* Courses: infant massage, baby carrying, prenatal.
* Workshops: stimulation and awareness, baby's sleep, fitness.
* CPR, ACT and first-aid initiation.
* Sharing and support groups: parents experiencing perinatal bereavement, parents in fertility process following the loss of their baby
* Introduction to complementary foods and BLW.
* Breastfeeding support.
* Home lifts for families living in the perinatal period: support for families, respite service and light housekeeping.
* Babysitting coffee.
* Training for professionals.
* Room rentals for baby showers, birthdays, events and training.
Details on the service offer
parents expecting a child up to 2 years following birth
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00, summer: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $20
Greater Montréal, home lifts support: East of Montréal
by phone or on the website