*Individual face-to-face or virtual support by phone, email and text.
* Individualized support service.
* Self-help groups for people living with anxiety, depressive or bipolar disorders.
* Self-help group for loved ones of people living with an anxiety, depressive or bipolar disorder.
* Virtual and in-person individual meetings.
* Getting better my way: self-management support tool.
* Anxious parent-children workshops.
* Relief affaires: program offered to businesses and organization to support the creation of a healthy, balanced and safe work environment for mental health.
* Support to self-management workshops: depression, anxiety, bipolarity, work place and self-esteem.
* Web forum.
Details on the service offer
people living with anxiety, depressive or bipolar disorders, their families and friends
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
self-help groups: membership fee $40, self-management workshops: from $555 depending on the workshop, grant program available
English, French, Spanish
groups and workshops: registration online, individual meetings with a counsellor: registration online and by phone