* Community service and compensatory work: work experiences aiming to improve social integration.
* Active listening, referral, support.
* Warm and affordable lunches five days a week.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets and sharing store.
* Christmas dinner.
* Collective garden.
* Internship for students in social work and specialised education.
* Catering services.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: distribution of lunch bags will be maintained, distribution of food aid maintained every two weeks (Wednesday March 25, April 8, April 22 from 9:30 am to 11:00 am)
people on a low income and general public
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, community meals: 11h30 to 13h00
meal: $1.50 for children under 12 years old, $4 for adults, solidary price: $6, lunch voucher: $55 for 20 meals, $32.50 for 10 meals, $18.75 for 5 meals
food assistance: Notre-Dame-de-Grâces, Saint-Pierre-Apôtre and Saint-Charles-Borromée sectors, other services: Longueuil
English, French, Spanish
food bank: proof of income and spendings