* Compensatory work and community service: work experiences aiming to improve social integration.
* Active listening, referral, welcoming.
* Warm and affordable lunches five days a week.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets and sharing store.
* Christmas dinner.
* Collective garden.
* Internship for students in social work and specialized education.
* Catering services.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
2023 Christmas baskets: Registration from October 20th to December 4th. Fees: $12 for individuals and families who are not part of the SRA project, $7 for people and families who are part of the SRA project. Distribution for individuals part of the SRA project or not: December 18th at 14h00, individuals and families part of the SRA project: December 19th at 10h30. Needs assessment to have access to a Christmas basket, make an appointment by phone to fill in the request. Territory of the food assistance service. 26/10/2023 ** The organization is closed from December 22nd to January 8th 2024 **
people on a low income and general public
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, meals: 11h30 to 13h00
meal: children under 12 years old $1.50, adults $4, solidarity price: $6, lunch card: $55 for 20 meals, $32.50 for 10 meals, $18.75 for 5 meals
food assistance: Notre-Dame-de-Grâces, Saint-Pierre-Apôtre and Saint-Charles-Borromée sectors, other services: Longueuil
English, French, Spanish
food bank: proof of income and expenses