* Community service and compensatory work: work experiences aiming to improve social integration.
* Active listening, referral, support.
* Warm and affordable lunches five days a week.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets and sharing store.
* Christmas dinner.
* Collective garden.
* Internship for students in social work and specialised education.
* Catering services.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. The organization will be closed from December 21, 2021 to January 4, 2022 inclusive. The last pickup before the holiday closure will be December 2, and the first pickup when the holidays return will be January 12. 01/11/2021
people on a low income and general public
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, community meals: 11h30 to 13h00
meal: $1.50 for children under 12 years old, $4 for adults, solidary price: $6, lunch voucher: $55 for 20 meals, $32.50 for 10 meals, $18.75 for 5 meals
food assistance: Notre-Dame-de-Grâces, Saint-Pierre-Apôtre and Saint-Charles-Borromée sectors, other services: Longueuil
English, French, Spanish
food bank: proof of income and spendings